WYBOT is an excellent brand because it offers durable products that will always work when you need them. When you initially take it out of the box, you see a machine that will sit right on your counter. There’s a handle at the top to help you carry it around, as well.
I liked the futuristic appearance of the WYBOT Osprey 700 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner with Quick Charger. It features tank-like wheels, which are designed to roll over the bottom of the pool and clean it quickly and efficiently. There are also paddles on the back, which help pick up the dirt.
The design of the WBYOT Osprey 700 allows it to clean the floor and walls of your pool simultaneously. Overall, the construction will enable it to climb your walls, and few other pool cleaners can do that!
Here are a few things I immediately noted about the WYBOT Osprey 700:
- Price: $589.99
- Futuristic design
- Panels in the back for easy cleaning
- Can climb the walls to clean the entire pool
- Quick charge feature helps you run it whenever you need it
Features to Love from the WYBOT Osprey 700
If you’re like me, you hate the idea of manually cleaning your pool. Now, you don’t have to! The WYBOT Osprey 700 is one of the best products on the market. Let’s learn more about the features:
- Intelligent Path Planning – This small machine actually goes around your pool to find the easiest way to clean it. Then, it uses that path to make sure no area is untouched!
- Good Run Time – The WYBOT Osprey 700 can run for 110 minutes on one charge! This is generally enough to handle 1,300 square feet of space, though it does depend on how dirty the pool is. It took me two charges the first time I cleaned my pool, but now it can do the whole thing on one charge!
- Self-Parking – Once it’s done cleaning or about to go dead, it will park itself next to the wall where you dropped it in. Therefore, you can easily retrieve it with your pool stick.
- Rapid Drainage – When you take the machine out of the pool, simply hold it over the water for a few seconds; it drains that fast!
- Easy to Clean – I simply open the hatch and remove the basket with the mess. Then, I just use my garden hose to clean it and put it back in. It couldn’t be easier!
- Swift Charging – On the top of the machine, there’s a clear cap; simply remove it and attach the charging cable. It only took 3.5 hours for me!
Final Thoughts on the WYBOT Osprey 700 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner with Quick Charger
If you’re ready to experience a new level of clean for your pool, you must get the WYBOT Osprey 700. I think it’s one of the best products on the market because it does all the work for you. Plus, it’s easy to use and clean, you’ll get charged up quickly, and it runs a decent amount of time. Overall, it’s my top choice for robotic pool cleaners!
Disclosure: We might earn commission from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!