This post brought to you by Contest Factory. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a blogger and writer, I’ve realized the importance of a clean and organized workspace to our productivity. You must be very depressed if your office has bad furniture, old technology, messy, unorganized, noisy, dirty and dark. However, now you have a great chance to improve your cube/office/workspace even when you are running out of budget. You can enter the Pimp My Cube Contest to win a total grand prize value of approximately $1200.
The grand prize of the contest is your cube being pimped, that means your office/workspace/cube will be updated with one of three following prize packages:
- A new high end computer system.
- A new desk, chair and other decorations.
- A new entertainment package including a high end stereo, espressor machine, etc.
The winner will be selected by Contest Factory’s judges and the result will be announced after the contest ends. The contest is held from December 15, 2011 to January 31 2012.
Besides, there is also a second sweepstakes prize of a $200 gift card, it will be awarded to a registered user that is chosen randomly by drawing at the end of the contest period
How to Join the Contest
– Upload a video showing your workspace and explain the details about how it is messy, terrible and how badly you want Contest Factory to come in and Pimp your cube.
– After your video is entered, invite your friends, family and coworkers to vote for your video. You get sweepstakes entry points for registering, voting, commenting and inviting others to register for the contest. Therefore, you have many ways to increase the chances of winning.
The winner will be taken based on various criteria including for the most votes, best (really worst) video and most compelling story.