This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of DISH for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
As I’ve just moved out to live independently, my budget for living costs, especially for entertaining needs, is kept as low as possible. One of the needs I have to consider a lot is watching TV.
Actually I have to spend a lot of time for studying and working, so I just spend less than an hour in front of the TV. However, it is always a must-have so that I could catch up with the news. While I haven’t got decision on which TV and cable service I should use, I get another good choice here.
DISH is one of the leaders in satellite TV in America (14 million subscribers) and they are providing subscribers with high quality programming and cutting-edge technology at good value. Apart from the big number of channels, customers will also receive a free Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR. The Hopper allows you to watch live and recorded TV anywhere and it is different from many on-demand services because you can instantly skip ads in recorded primetime TV.
Specifically, here are some features of the Hopper:
– DISH Anywhere: Now you can watch your favourite program on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The DISH Anywhere app is compatible for Apple and Android devices and you can also access the www.dishanywhere.com online portal to watch live sporting events, TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere. When you are not at home, you use the app to schedule and manage recordings remotely. And it is free for subscribers.
– Hopper Transfers: Can you imagine you can watch programs without connections, for example, when you travel or in a flight. All you need is transfer your DVR recordings to your iPad or Android device with the free Hopper Transfers app before leaving.
– AutoHop: This is my favourite feature of the DISH Hopper because I hate commercials. You can instantly skip commercials in recorded primetime TV on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.
– PrimeTime Anytime: We can record 6 different shows at the same time during primetime. So we will get 3 hours of on demand primetime ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC programming available for up to 8 days.
– Whole-Home HD DVR Functionality: We also have full HD DVR functionality on every TV, so we can use it in any room.
Learn more about the Hopper
All of those great features are included in packages starting at $24.99 (for 12 months with 24 month commitment. Restrictions Apply). You can LIKE DISH on Facebook or Follow DISH on Twitter to get more information and discounts from them. What do you think about the service?
Disclosure: We might earn commission from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!