This post brought to you by LG. All opinions are 100% mine.
The last few weeks have been the most effervescent weeks of this year for smartphone market. We keep seeing companies announce their flagship smartphones, like the Apple iPhone 5S and 5C, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z1 or the LG G2.
As a consumer, you will have more choices but at the same time, you will be very confused of which one will be your next phone. You absolutely want something new to set you apart from the crowd. Therefore, let’s check out LG G2, the new smartphone that is different and powerful enough to make you stand out (Watch this introduction video).
It is so difficult to create an innovative product these days, however, LG has done a pretty good job in making a solid smartphone with some amazing features. These features sound simple but they are so completed to make our daily use with the phone easier.
- New Design: The most obvious change is the design on the back. We can see that the power button and volume rockers are put on the back now. LG said that your index finger naturally rest in this area, so you can easily touch these buttons here. That makes sense.
- Knockon: I love this feature a lot. Rather than pressing power button to wake your phone up, now you can tap on the screen twice and the display will be turned on.
- 5.2″ Full HD IPS display: The screen size is not as big as other giants but it is more than enough for us to enjoy watching videos or playing games. The screen is said to deliver the true-to-nature colors, clear text, details and the pixel density of up to 423 ppi.
- Interesting camera: The LG G2 features an advanced 13MP camera with breakthrough OIS (optical image stabilization) technology. It will help you capture pictures with less blur even in low-lit environments. Besides, the camera also comes with some interesting features like Audio Zoom, Dual Recording/Dual Camera, or Tracking Zoom.
- High-quality sound: The LG G2 delivers very impressive audio without distortion. It supports 24-bit, 192 kHz Hi-Fi playback for FLAC and WAV files. The sound is great, especially when you use headphone.
- Powerful processor: The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor with 2.26Ghz Quad-Core CPU, so you hardly expeirence any lag time.
- Guest mode: The guest mode is extremely helpful when you have to hand your phone to other people like your friends or kids. You absolutely don’t want them to touch your personal data. You will just need to set a different pattern lock for guest users.
- Text link: This is another feature that will help you save a new event, open map or search Web easily from information in your text messages.
- Capture Plus and Clip Tray: The Capture Plus feature will help you take screenshot of a full web page and the Clip Tray is like the clipboard storing your temporary text, pictures, or links.
What do you think about the new LG G2? Could it be the best Android smartphone of the year?