This post brought to you by infofree. All opinions are 100% mine.
For all kinds of business, you need to find potential customers in order to increase sales. Therefore, the key for the success is getting high quality sales leads, however, it is not always easy as we think. You can just stand and wait for customers to come but we know this is not a smart strategy for business. What we need to do is to have a list of potential customers and clients that are targeted to our market.
Well, you are maybe wondering where we could find them. There are many ways and Infofree is providing unlimited sales leads and mailing lists at a very inexpensive price, this will be a good reference for entrepreneurs to take a look. The sales leads are not a guaranteed sale but definitely they would help you find new customers. This could potentially be the starting point of increasing your sales volume every month. You can try infofree for a special blogger rate of $39.95 by using the code BLOG39.
infofree gives you unlimited sales leads and mailing lists for the low monthly price above. The service infofree will give you over :
- Over 50 databases to choose from.
- Unlimited view and print of emails.
- Unlimited search, select, view & download of Sales leads.
- Unlimited business search credit profiles.
- Seeing prospects on a map.
- Recent bankruptcy filers.
- You can view people who are turning 65.
- You can also search by area code.
Besides, InfoFree introduced some new features that will be launched in the upcoming time:
- Get alerts on customers and prospects.
- Local weather and news.
- You will be able to send emails, postcards and surveys.
- Have a free contact manager.
- Upload customer files.
You can visit InfoFree’s site to read about how you can get easy sales leads and increase revenue of your business. Here is a screen shot of my account to give you an idea of what it looks like after you sign in.
Disclosure: We might earn commission from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!