Are you an avid user of Craigslist? Then you may know that browsing and searching for appropriate products on Craigslist really is a cumbersome process and with the use of some useful browser add-on you can save yourself some time and energy. Today I’m going to tell you about two useful browser add-ons which are going to enhance your experience and will help you find everything faster on Craigslist.
ezLooker is a free browser app (add-on) that makes browsing on Craigslist a breeze. With ezLooker you will never have to worry again. Just download the software and you are good to go! After installing ezLooker start a search on craigslist and you will notice there is a box on top of the search results written “ezLooker” on it and with the options ‘text’, ‘images’ and ‘both’. Check the box and choose any of the options. Now Instead of opening each Craigslist post in a new tab or window, ezLooker will open a slideshow of the search results to make viewing multiple posts much easier for you. Not only that, you can also make a post your favorite or share it through Facebook with one click of a mouse. Last but not the least, with ezLooker you can also respond to the posts anonymously through email.
The main features are:
- ez Browsing
- ez Favoriting
- ez Sharing
- ez Pop Out
Click here to download the software and save the file by clicking on “save file” option. After downloading the file (526 KB) double click on the downloaded .exe file. Click “yes” on the pop up window. On the next screen you will see few options. Here you can choose for which web browser (Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Opera) you want to activate ezLooker and then click “Next”. Accept the terms and conditions in the next window and click “install”.
- Available for both Mac and PC
- Optimized for chrome, Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer and safari browser
- Easy to install
- safe and secure ( trusted by McAfee and Norton)
- Different view modes( text, images and both) for browsing
- The premium version is only $1.99 (add free)
- Ad supported
- Still no option for printing any Craigslist post ( but the developers are working on that feature)
It is also a browser extension which will make you Craigslist browsing experience better. This software is available for Chrome as a browser extension and for Mozilla Firefox as an add-on. You can download the extension here and the add-on here.
The Craigslist peek gives you short inline descriptions under every listing on Craigslist. So, that you don’t have click on the irrelevant postings. It also produces images of every listing. You can search for a bigger region as it supports listings for multiple cities.
Go for the links given above and click install. If you are on chrome install the extension and if you are on Mozilla Firefox use the add-on.
- Easy install
- inline posting and image previews
- Easy to turn off and on
- Faster listings, filter listings
- Option for mark as spam
- Fold and expand list
- Suggestions for car and motorcycle section
- China cities are supported too
- Some features are still on Beta
- Only supports chrome and Mozilla
- The preview section sometime produces duplicate images
- Font size of the description is not adjustable
Hope this will help you next time you open Craigslist and if it does please don’t hesitate to voice your opinion in the comments section.