Generally, you can rely on your backups even if files were deleted permanently. However, if you forgot to enable backups, you cannot benefit from the backup and restore utility. But there is still hope to recover a deleted file by checking the recycle bin, turning on the system file history option or using a professional data recovery software.
Data recovery is a procedure of reclaiming deleted, unreachable, lost, contaminated, damaged, or formatted data from a storage media such as internal or external hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), USB drives, camera, and others. Retrieved files may be required due to physical damage to the storage devices or rational damage to the file system that forbids it from being supported by the host Operating System. You can find many file recovery tools in the market and today, we would like to talk about one of them- Wondershare Recoverit, which is highly recommended by experts.
Wondershare Recoverit: An Introduction
Wondershare Recoverit is a top-shelf data recovery program for Mac and Windows users, with promisingly a sky-high recovery rate and reliable security. If the name Wondershare sounds familiar, that is because they are the provider of the hugely popular Filmora video editor.
Recoverit possesses an attractive interface, and it can recover almost all types of lost or deleted file from any disaster. With the highest recovery success rate- 95% recovery rate and 24-hour live chat, Recoverit can support you recover deleted data from a variety of resources.
Features of Recoverit Data Recovery
- Support retrieving more than 1000 different file formats
- Support recovering data from over 2000 different types of storage devices, all imposing and promising tools to work with.
- Advanced video recovery: Recoverit is allegedly proficient at retrieving high-quality videos ultra HD, 4K, and 8K from a broad range of devices such as DLSR’s, drones, GoPros, and many more, whether they are accidentally deleted or just profoundly hidden.
- It serves 500+ real-life data loss scenarios like formatting, system crashes, virus attacks, etc.
- You can preview files before recovering to make sure that the data are recoverable and intact.
- You can quickly sort the desired files from the thousands to millions of results with “Filter.” It gives you fast access to what you need.
How to Recover Deleted Files with Recoverit
In this part, we will talk about the step-by-step guide on how to recover permanently deleted files with Recoverit.
- To start, you must download and install Wondershare Recoverit on your PC or Mac.
- After installation, you will immediately be taken to Recoverit’s home screen. Hard drives and locations are automatically highlighted. Underneath, you will find Recoverit’s features, including the crashed system recovery, advanced video recovery, and corrupted video repair.
- Click any of the storage mediums, and Recoverit will immediately start scanning files that were deleted from the drive you watched.
- When you have located the files you want to recover, you can select them by clicking on the empty checkbox situated immediately to the left of the files. Once you have done that, click the recover button on the bottom right to start the recovering process.
Why Choose Wondershare Recoverit?
- Interface and user experience- the user interface of the software is simple and clear, it is elementary on the eyes because of its blended light-blue colors and rounded window edges, and the icons all look delightfully modern with the dropdown menus matching the overall aesthetic perfectly.
- Security and privacy- Recoverit data recovery is 100% safe; also, apart from that, the app is entirely virus and malware-free, so it’s safe from that standpoint.
- Crashed computer rescue: This incredible feature allows you to access computer data even if your operating system declines and becomes unbootable. It performs this by creating a bootable USB drive that gives you entrance to all storage mediums connected to the machine is of the state of your operating system. This is an excellent tool for windows in deleted files recovery and also recovers permanently deleted files in windows 10.
- Advanced video repair: Recoverit can help you repair and retrieve videos even after the recording device is impaired, like if you accidentally dropped your camera or inadvertently submerged your non-water-resistance smartphone in water. It is also handy for video files that have been recovered but won’t play.
Pricing and plans
You can get the free trial on the website and recover up to 100 MB files for free. Recoverit keeps it more superficial than most regarding evaluation. There are three paid plans to pick from: essential, standard, and premium- each with an expanding number of features. You can go for a monthly or annual subscription, or you can pay a one-time fee for lifetime service. Get more details on their official website.
Wondershare Recoverit is the ideal choice for you as it brings multiple areas of file retrieval, recycle bin recovery, virus attack, and all-around recovery. Generally, it takes a few clicks to reveal which files you can restore.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!