The BLUETTI EB3A was announced earlier this year at CES 2022 and will be officially released in the US on June 14th.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored article. We were compensated to publish this post on our website.
- The power station weighs just 10 lbs in a portable design, so it is easy to carry around.
- It comes with more refinements and improvements, making it a reliable station for RV and camping.
- Impressive 268Wh capacity and 600W pure sine-wave inverter output.
- It can recharge at up to 268W rate in standard mode, and 430W in Turbo charging mode. So, it can be recharged from 0% to 80% in half an hour.
- It uses LiFePO4 battery cells which are the safest and most stable battery technology.
- You can use a single AC cable to recharge the power station, there is no power brick.
- User can install BLUETTI app to monitor and control the EB3A.
How to Charge The BLUETTI EB3A
The EB3A power station offers numerous ways to recharge its battery. You can either use the AC charging cable, solar panels, car, or generator. It supports recharging from multiple sources via AC and DC solar simultaneously. I often recharge using solar panels as they generate renewable energy without extra cost, however, the available recharging options keep me confident that I can recharge it in different scenarios. Here are the charging time for your reference.
- 200W MPPT solar charge: ~2.5 hours
- AC Charging: ~1.3 hours (In Turbo Mode)/ ~1.5 hours (In Standard Mode)
- 12V/24V Car charge (100W): ~3.2 hours
- AC charging cable and Solar (430W total): ~1.1 hours
- AC charging cable and T200 adapter (430W total): ~1.1 hours
BLUETTI rolls out three AC Charging modes for the EB3A: Turbo (up to 430W), Standard (up to 268W), and Silent (up to 100W). Notably, the fan will not run in the Silent mode, allowing you to sleep or work without the annoying white noise.
There are multiple output ports on the front of the EB31, including two AC outlets (up to 600W output), two USB-A ports, and one 100W USB-C port which is suitable for recharging MacBook at full speed. It can charge up to 9 devices at the same time, more than enough for outdoor travel, power outage, emergency, etc.
Under powerlifting mode, the EB3A can power up to 1200W resistive devices such as vacuum cleaners, electric water kettles, or heaters.
LiFePO4 Battery Cells
BLUETTI uses the most reliable LiFePO4 battery cell for this power station, ensuring over 2,500 charging cycles before downgrading to 80% of its original capacity. The battery lasts longer, recharges faster, and offers optimal safety. The built-in Battery Management System (BMS) improves battery utilization, extends battery service life through short circuit protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection, overheating protection, and other functions.
It also features a new LCD screen showing important information like battery level, recharging time, and input/output power. Another nice feature is UPS bypass mode which allows the AC power to directly support the loads on AC output ports and recharge the battery at the same time.
BLUETTI will launch the EB3A on their official website https://www.bluettipower.com/ on June 14 and ship it just a couple of weeks later. You can join the BLUETTI Official Facebook Group, subscribe to the BLUETTI newsletter and can be eligible for the early bird price (23% off).
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!