This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CDW. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you are running a business or familiar with IT, you probably will understand the importance of data storage management is. With the big amount of data generated daily, we need to make sure our data is not only stored properly, but also in somewhere safe.
CDW is offering effective data storage management solutions for business and it can transform your IT environment by providing flexibility and standardizing and simplifying your data storage systems, all to reduce IT costs. CDW is an Illinois based company founded 28 years ago and is a leading provider of technology products and services for schools, business and government.
Here are items that comprise Storage Management and Virtualization Solutions:
- Storage Area Networks (SANs) – this is designed to be accessible and act like locally attached storage devices. SANs provide good file support for organizations with a healthy flow of data.
- Blade Servers – These servers provide a way to scale while saving on resources and are a good solution for businesses with dynamic data needs.
- Storage Management Software – This provides centralizes management of both your data and your storage solutions. We can automate data processes and remove complexity from the management system.
- Archiving Software – This helps manage your data’s file cycle and retention, streamlining the process and making available more resources.
- E-Discovery Software – This makes it much faster and easier, using archiving as a base.
- Data De-duplication – making sure you don’t have 20 of the same flat file on disk. This provides decent space savings.
- Data Storage Virtualization – Commonly used in SANs, the virtualzation combines multiple data points into one system for ease of use and access.
Besides, CDW is offering their “Red Report” free for a very limited time, which will give you an exclusive insider view of how you can better manage your data, showing you how to Reduce Your IT Data Storage Requirements by 20-40%. From this report you’ll learn how to gain faster access to info, better support their workforce, protect organizational data and eliminate infrastructure inefficiencies.