Tips to escape from Google Panda. It is worthless to state that Search engine optimisation will be the only simplest way to take your money blog status with a greater level. However, problem and augments are merely if whenever you take a shortcut and continue to rank from worst quality niche article. In the early 90s and 2000s, some bloggers around the world demonstrated a similar idea and took advantage of Google as being a newborn baby. On the other hand, Google is constantly progressing its search algorithms despite of being ducked and evaded everything about it because of the people.
Every year Google Spam team rolls out important algorithm updates apart from implementing this kind of filter through the entire past few years. The last year update was latest panda 1.8.3 but this year is the year of Google Penguin update. We can claim that this is less harmful than Google Panda though has affected plenty of blogs. On the whole, these latest updates simply aim at supporting quality and blocking out spam
It’s All about White Hat SEO
While Google panda 1.8.3 appeared to focus more about page seo factor, the main objective of Google Penguin appears to be on off page seo factor. By following a below given tips, you can get a good chance of survival through the update.
Ensure that your entire backlinking are quality links – Ideally you have to have plenty of links from plenty of different sources. Try in order to avoid links from poor or spun articles, bad blog networks and paid link services. Bad blog networks actually leave a considerable footprint that may be detected by Google Penguin. It would understand that they were trying to manipulate the rankings and would penalize sites linking as a result, one of which could be yours. Links from questionable sites including those flagged for link farms, multiple pop-ups or malware may also be bad for you.
Escape from Google Panda ultimate Guide:
- Avoid repetitive/optimized anchor texts – Make efforts to vary your anchor-text instead of repeating exactly the same main meta keywords. When people logically link to some website, they may be inclined to employ a variety of terms like your URL, or brand name or “click here.”
- Stay away from meta keyword Stuffing and Doorway Pages – Both of them are black hat techniques and both might get you penalized. Google panda always hates this.
- Unique Content – Create original and socially interesting content. Avoid duplication; also avoid inserting keywords or links during content to which they are totally unrelated.
- Ensure all of your pages have different titles and meta descriptions.
- Utilize robots.txt to conceal duplicate pages including pages that can be seen using multiple URLS or print versions, from Google’s eyes.
- Maintain your Footer Simple – Creating a complete sitemap list or even plenty of meta keyword in your footer are not advisable. Ensure that your menu structure is simple and user-friendly.
- Make max use of social media interactions.
- Submit quality blogs and press releases often. Your press announcements could do with some tweaking when it comes to incorporating an image, photo or video. With respect to blogs, you must avoid blog networks. However, do find some quality websites apart from your own that you can submit blogs.
- Focus on Appropriate Directory Links – Type the search query “your field directories” in Google to get a lengthy list of superior directories to acquire listed in.
- Get rid of comment spam.
- Regular update is what google panda loves the most.
All the above issues will help in some way to avoid penalty to your website following the Google Penguin update. Continue to be up-to-date on new algorithmic changes and ways to handle them so that your rankings and business don’t suffer.