Samsung Galaxy Note is neither a smart phone nor a tablet and is categorized as something in between the two. The Samsung galaxy note runs Android and is very light weight. It has a screen size of 5.3 inches and some very impressive features. For starters, it is easy to hold and has a large screen, which is bright and allows for better viewing.
It also has two cameras, an 8 Megapixel camera on the back and a 2 Megapixel camera on the front, which is used for video chat. Samsung has introduced the feature of Stylus, which they refer to as an S-Pen. It is a perfect feature for those who like to work on a big screen. It allows them to take notes, write memos, emails in a very convenient and smooth way on a big sized screen.
The Samsung galaxy note has the features of both the Samsung tablet and Smartphone and has the characteristics of both technologies confined in a single device. This is convenient and handy, especially for those who don’t want to carry two Sim cards. Now they don’t have to carry two devices with them in order to make use of their applications separately, as Samsung Galaxy note has characteristics of both. It also features an inbuilt Flash support and this flash is available in memory space of 16 GB or 32 GB. Furthermore, it has the option to increase the memory of the device by adding an SD card to it that provides it with extra storage space.
Like other smart phones, (such as iPhone) Samsung Galaxy Note also has rooting scripts that can root the device in one click. The application used for this purpose is called Easy Rooting Toolkit and is normally executed on windows. The following steps can be followed to allow running rooting application on Samsung Galaxy Note with only one click.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. TechWalls will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
There are certain requirements that should be met before rooting the Samsung Note device.
- Downloading Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- To download the Easy Rooting Toolkit, scroll down to the end of this post and head over to the XDA Developers Forum thread.
After meeting these requirements the rooting process can be executed as follows:
- In the first step, you have to extract the downloaded easy rooting toolkit that has to be downloaded on your PC.
- Once done, enable the USB Debugging on your device through menu settings -> applications -> development and also make sure to check unknown resources in settings -> application menu.
- Now connect your device with the PC with the help of a data cable and set it in charging mode.
- Open the folder in which the toolkit is placed and run Runme.bat to start with the rooting process.
- Now, follow the instructions that appear on the screen in exact sequence. After all processing is complete; you will be able to get root access on your Samsung Galaxy Note.
For more updates and queries, visit forum thread at XDA-Developers.
Disclosure: We might earn commission from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!