This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fellowes for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
This is not the first time I introduce a FellowesInc’s paper shredder on this blog. This is a reliable brand being well known as the leader in shredder. You can just check out reviews of their products on online retailers like Amazon, you will see that they are receiving highly-rated reviews. Most of them are rated 4 stars or higher.
Shredder is also in my wishlist and that is why I am so interested in the review. I am looking for a product that offers a safe and secure solution. I have a lot of documents and contracts including sensitive information such as bank accounts and private information of clients, therefore, I need a machine that completely destroy those paper after I finish each job. The new Fellowes 73Ci is offering more features that I expect and that could be my choice.
Fellowes 73Ci will be available starting January 2013 at office superstores for a suggested retail price of $199.99 and you also can get one on Amazon for a cheaper price of around $170.
Let’s check out some features of the shredder:
- 100% Jam Proof System eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs. The technology can stops a paper jam automatically before it occurs. It also detects when paper has been mis-fed by turbo-powering through the job or reversing the paper out for easy removal.
- SafeSense Technology automatically stops the shredder when hands touch the paper opening.
- Capacitive touch screen controls for easier and more efficient use.
- Energy Savings System maximizes shredder energy savings 100% when being on or off power.
- Heavy-duty Cross-Cut blades destroy a single paper into 397 particles for the best security of your information.
Are you interested in the new shredder? Let me know what feature you are impressed the most within the 73Ci?