Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, we were compensated to publish this article on our website.
pCloud is a brand-new online cloud storage solution for individuals and businesses. The company was founded in the year of 2013, which is located in Switzerland. On top of that, the company takes pride in having worked with many big brands like Twitter, Uber, Snapchat, BMW, Coca-Cola, and others. Today, they have over 9 million users using their service and it’s growing rapidly.
The pCloud delivers report storage space in a distant records facility, permitting you to liberate your PC equipment and also achieve exceptional handling performance.
pCloud is available for desktop along with Windows, macOS, and Linux. The introduction of Linux will be welcomed, seeing as though other popular online storage solutions like Google Drive as well as OneDrive. pCloud also available for mobile devices. Android and iOS are both entirely optimized and putting in a mobile phone app likewise shows added capability.
With pCloud, you can also upload videos as well as photos to the cloud directly from your smartphone or even tablet.
Once you have created an account, you need to download and install an application on your desktop. As soon as that program is installed and you’ve logged in, you may define which directories you would love to secure, as well as they are actually at that point synchronized to the pCloud storage automatically.
The best thing I like about pCloud is that there are no stipulations on the files you can sync through a computer.
Here are the cool features that pCloud provide:
- File Management: Regardless of how many data, as well as files you store in the pCloud, each one of your data, will go to your fingertips. In pCloud, it’s very easy to manage all the data you have. Users can also use the search option to easily filter out any file, video or image.
- Multi-level Security: To assure your data safety and security, pCloud utilizes TLS/SSL file encryption. Along with pCloud, your documents are kept on at least 3 server locations in a very safe area. So, your data is always safe with pCloud.
pCloud takes information safety and security as much as a much higher level with an added feature called pCloud Crypto.
This feature allows you to encrypt your data on your personal computer or even a mobile phone before delivering it for storing. To unlock it, you will be required to use the generated secret code called CryptoPass.
By doing so, you are adding an extra level of security to your folder. For example, hackers can get access to your online storage, but they can’t access to the encrypted folder because it requires CryptoPass to gain access and only you have it. This is a great option if you want to store some personal or sensitive data to cloud storage. Once logged in, you will see the Crypto tab. Open it and select the Buy Crypto button. Once you do so, there is a Crypto Folder that is added to your account. We recommend you to store the code somewhere in a safe place.
Besides, with pCloud Crypto, you can encrypt all the sensitive data on any device and make it invisible for them. pCloud Crypto is a paid plan and it will cost $4.99 per month to activate this feature.
- File Sharing: Users can invite other members to team up on files through the invite to a folder. You can limit a user’s accessibility to the data such as editing, and sharing with other users. Like Google Drive, pCloud also makes it easier for users to share a file with a single click.
- Storage: By default, pCloud offers you 10GB of storage to use on its service. However, you will get 500GB to 2TB of storage if you use their paid service.
- Synchronization: You can also enable auto-sync option so that pCloud automatically syncs files/folders all over devices, whether personal computer, any type of web browser, or even mobile devices. Pictures and also videos taken on mobile phones can easily likewise be saved to pCloud in just one click, by turning on the Automatic Upload function.
- File versioning: Another great thing about pCloud is that it allows keeping the previous versions of any file in pCloud for up to 180 days.
Now, let’s take a look at their pricing plan.
pCloud is a subscription basis cloud service and you can either choose month-to-month or yearly plan and of course, the yearly subscription provides a 20% discount.
Their premium plan starts from $47.88 a year and you will get all the features including 500 GB of storing. They also have another paid plan that offers 2 TB of storage which costs $95.88 a year.
pCloud also offers a lifetime plan where users can easily pay a single cost of $175 for Premium and also $350 for Premium Plus.
Customer support is available through phone call and email or their contact us page. You can also check their FAQ page if your issue is the most common ones, then probably the solution will be on that page.
pCloud is a truly elegant and simple cloud storage solution. It is beginner-friendly and doesn’t require any additional skill to use their service.
Like other online cloud solutions, pCloud also provides similar features at an extra budget-friendly rate. pCloud is completely safe to use and also provides a lot more functions than Dropbox and also available for all devices.
Considering that pCloud offers a 10-day pay back guarantee. If you want to test this service, then the free 10GB basic plan is most suitable for this and, we would certainly recommend anybody searching for cloud storage to give this a test drive.
What cloud storage service you like most and why do let us know in the comment section.
Disclosure: We might earn commission from qualifying purchases. The commission help keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!