People all over social media like Reddit, Facebook, Bitcointalk, Medium discuss MGO and GAME, two currencies related to the one global ecosystem. MobileGO and GameCredits have a lot of in common and many differences as well.
What is MobileGO?
MobileGO team managed to launch an absolutely unique project in which a proprietary gaming gateway that opens up opportunities for many players in terms of the convenience of paying for certain gaming assets, taking part in eSports tournaments, trading and investing in the development of games (over 500 titles are currently supported).
There are a few key functions of MGO tokens:
- Used as a main token in eSports tournaments;
- The price is very impressive;
- The first ever token used on the Xsolla platform as a payment option;
- The massive adoption reached the audience of 500,000,000 users and keeps on going further;
MGO token’s main goal is to simplify the lives of ordinary players and to create marketing opportunities for gamers, developers and people interested in games. In this work, Ethereum and Waves blockchain technologies are used, thanks to which they have achieved stability, a high level of protection and increased transaction speed. For ordinary people, this token is very useful and meaningful, because there are many ways to make money on it, and the rate fluctuations are stable.
MobileGO token managed to keep the level of $0,503154 (CoinMarketCap, December 8. 2018). The price is going to increase due to the quickly growing community and the massive adoption of MGO tokens by 500,000,000 users.
The developers of MGO tokens signed a contract for technology with one of the largest creators of tokens — Ethereum and Waves. As a result, the system received a lot in common with the corresponding platform. Also, the team of MobileGO concluded the partnership with Xsolla, Microsoft, etc.
What is GameCredits?
GameCredits is a versatile gaming cryptocurrency developed by using secure and reliable blockchain technology.
The main goal is to solve all the problems associated with the gaming industry at the global level. The service provides a free platform for monetizing games.
- Instant transactions: transactions are usually made within a few minutes;
- Security: each transaction is encrypted in a peer-to-peer network, so all transfers are fully protected;
- Anonymity: the service hides your transaction history. No one can figure out your identity or the number of your GameCredits;
- Decentralization: powers are distributed throughout the system evenly. You have full control over your games;
All of these features make GameCredits an ideal, top-level platform for games and their monetization;
Key differences of GameCredits and MobileGO:
- GameCredits is cryptocurrency and MGO is token;
- MGO token is not mined, GAME is mined;
- MGO tokens are given as rewards for victories in eSports tournaments;
- GAME currency is not yet included to the Xsolla billing platform, while MGO is included;
- MGO had ICO, GAME hadn’t;
When will the next MobileGO airdrop happen?
The next one is going to happen on December 5 – December 19 in 2018. In order to become the rewarded participant of this MobileGO airdrop it’s necessary to follow all social media pages and channels of the project. Also, users must retweet posts about two main releases of December. Such activity is rewarded with 1 MGO token.
If a user wants to earn more MGO tokens, 1 is given for installing GShare and earning 1 GShare Gold.
Two more MGO are shared as a free reward for the first 100 participants who will complete the mentioned above tasks.
10 users with the largest Gshare Gold balance will also get additional 6 MGO tokens on their accounts.
Anyone has a chance to get from 1 to 10 MGO tokens for free taking part in the airdrop! If you need more details – visit t.me/mobilegoairdrop or airdrop.mobilego.io.