The new Apple iPad 2 is now in production and prepared to sell worldwide in the next few months.
Foxconn is still the Apple manufacturing partner in assembling the iPad 2. Although spokeswoman of Apple declined to comment, there are some leaked features of the new iPad:
- thinner and lighter than the first model.
- has at least 1 camera on the front.
- the resolution of the display is similar to iPad (there will be now Retina display).
- has more memory and more powerful graphics processor.
- available for both Verizon Wireless and AT&T network.
It is expected that iPad 2 will ship this April, we will see if iPad 2 can help Apple gain the competitive tablet market.