Information Collected by Cookies
A cookie is a small file that is saved on your computer when you visit a website. The purpose of cookies is to store stateful information or your browsing activity, making it easier for websites to “remember” these things the next time you visit them. If you have ever visited a website where you previously entered a username and password and found that information automatically filled, that is the work of cookies. They collect the information automatically, and this information can include the following:
- IP Addresses
- Username and Password
- The way you have been interacting with the website
- Various technical information
Personal Information Collected for Processing
Services offering college papers with ideas collect information in various ways, including forms, email, phone as well as the reviews and feedback you leave. The service might use these means to collect financial information as well. Here are the types of information these services collect and why they collect them.
- Country: User verification, preventing account selling and fraudulent activity, taxation, and VAT.
- Email: Contacting you, sharing of promotional and marketing materials with your consent, of course
- Full Name: User verification, invoicing, taxation, billing as well as preventing account selling and fraudulent activity
- Phone Number: User verification, communication purposes, and customer support
- Address: billing and invoicing
For the best college papers with ideas at affordable rates, buy college essays on OnlineCollegeEssay.com and get a good deal.